Buoy Your Whole Body With A Body Lift
Some people want to improve only one part of their bodies, but others need help all over. When no amount of diet or exercise seems to make a difference in your physical appearance, but you cannot pin down a specific spot that needs attention, it may be time to consider a whole-body makeover in the form of a body lift.
A body lift is a procedure designed to boost your self-esteem and help you totally redefine your look. A San Diego body lift can make you feel good about yourself again!
What Happens During A Body Lift?
There are several possible procedures that may be performed during a body lift. Dr. Sadrian will discuss each procedure with patients to be sure that they understand the reasons behind choosing these particular operations to achieve the desired effects with a body lift. Possible procedures involved include:
- Tummy tuck. A tummy tuck removes the fat around the belly, a troublesome spot for many, and restores the firm, fit and flat look of a younger abdomen. If you find that even with diet and exercise you cannot lose that “belly bulge,” a tummy tuck may help.
- Liposuction. While not designed to replace a healthy lifestyle, liposuction can remove unwanted fat from almost any area of the body where stubborn fat cells cling. Liposuction can be incorporated into almost any body lift procedures for even better results than surgery alone.
- Butt lift. Lifting the buttocks can radically change a person’s appearance, especially if this area has begun to droop and sag. Butt lifts can make you look and feel younger.
- Thigh lift. A thigh lift helps reduce the look of fat and cellulite in the thigh area. As we age, the thighs can be particularly problematic in terms of tightening and toning.
- Arm lift. An arm lift is a procedure that tightens the saggy flesh beneath the triceps, an area that often causes a prematurely “old” look for many patients.
These and other procedures can help patients create their own body lift that will transform their appearance. A body lift can be a great investment in yourself and your own self-assurance and confidence, so contact Sadrian Plastic Surgery Center today to schedule an initial consultation. Dr. Sadrian and the caring, professional staff will help you decide which procedures should be included in your own personal body lift.