The Five Most Important Things To Look For In A Plastic Surgeon
Finding the right plastic surgeon does not happen by accident. It happens when you know what you want and you actively look for a surgeon that can meet those needs. The plastic surgery relationship is a give-and-take system of communication that involves the patient and the surgeon in making crucial decisions.
Here are five things you should look for when choosing the right plastic surgeon for your needs, no matter what type of surgery you would like to have:
- Safety. Of primary concern is your safety. A plastic surgeon should always look at any procedure as something that he or she would feel comfortable performing on a family member. Good plastic surgeons examine your medical records carefully and are not afraid to tell you if a procedure is not medically advisable. A good plastic surgeon also uses only approved medical methods, equipment, devices and professionals in the course of performing procedures. Dr. Sadrian and the staff at Sadrian Plastic Surgery are dedicated first and foremost to your safety.
- Communication. A good plastic surgeon listens to patients to understand what they want. He or she also explains procedures in a way that patients can understand, including the possible risks of surgery, projected healing times, and what the results should look like. Dr. Sadrian understands that plastic surgery can be frightening and takes care to explain procedures thoroughly so that patients can make informed choices.
- Excellence. Ultimately, a plastic surgeon’s reputation speaks for itself. Dr. Sadrian and the professional staff at Sadrian Plastic Surgery are committed to providing the very best in care and the most beautiful and professional results possible for every treatment. Dr. Sadrian is fully trained in both plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Natural results. It is important for anyone having plastic surgery to end up with natural results. It makes no sense to pay money to look “done.” Dr. Sadrian and the staff at Sadrian Plastic Surgery pride themselves on the natural appearance of their work. Most people cannot tell that a patient has had plastic surgery.
- Honesty. It is important that patients understand what can and cannot be accomplished through plastic surgery. Dr. Sadrian always takes the time to go over the expected results to be sure that patients are ready for and need what plastic surgery can offer.