About Dr. Sadrian
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Sadrian holds the distinct and rare honor of being one of few plastic surgeons in the country with dual certifications in two specialties: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. This extensive training gives him a unique perspective when dealing with facial cosmetic surgery. However, Dr. Sadrian’s surgical abilities go well beyond procedures of the face. Dr. Sadrian’s training and experience are evident from the precision with which he performs each procedure, be it a facelift, breast augmentation, body contouring, liposuction or body lift. The road that led Dr. Reza Sadrian through over 16 years of advanced medical education and training began when he was just a small child.
From Dr. Sadrian: "To be successful and help a patient achieve their best results, you have to combine the technical science of the procedure with the art of aesthetic beauty. My strong medical training and my love of art contribute to every procedure I do. My additional training and experience in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, as well as treating trauma patients has truly enhanced my cosmetic surgery skills. I see so many patients whose lives change for the better after their surgeries. That’s a feeling that never leaves me."
One of Dr. Sadrian’s greatest joys of the work he does is that it is never routine. As he explains, no two patients or procedures are ever the same. In fact, according to Dr. Sadrian, even if you did the same surgery on twins, the experience could be different.
"That’s one of the most exciting parts of my practice. I know that every day when I go to work it will be a new adventure. Each time I meet a new patient, I realize that this is a serious commitment for them and I really want to get to know them as a unique individual, not just another case. Only then will they truly be satisfied."
Professional Education and Training
Dr. Sadrian’s impressive educational resume includes completing his medical degree at Eastern Virginia Medical School and Medical School and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- Dual Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland / Maryland Shock Trauma in Baltimore
- Plastic Surgery Residency: World-renowned Baylor College of Medicine, within the Texas Medical Center in Houston
- General Surgery Residency: University of Washington, Seattle
- Other Training and Mentoring: Dr. Sadrian has trained with and been mentored by legendary international experts in all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery including cosmetic micro and craniofacial surgery
- Affiliations: Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla: Medical Staff