Firm, taut, defined muscles in the abs, buttocks, thighs, and upper arms can be difficult to achieve even if you engage in regular and high intensity workouts. With the help of truSculpt flex, your vision for your body can become a reality. Dr. Sadrian offers non-surgical body sculpting treatments with the Cutera truSculpt flex system. The advanced truSculpt system achieves superior fat burning and muscle building results, creating visible muscle definition.
What is truSculpt flex? Is it right for me?
This advanced body sculpting system works by emitting energy from a custom fabricated handpiece that triggers super-rapid muscle contractions – far more than can be accomplished with even the most aggressive workout program. The treatment is painless, comfortable, and takes less than an hour. Imagine your body with defined abs, lifted buttocks, and firm, shapely thighs, without surgery. If you have been unable to achieve the level of muscle definition you want, truSculpt treatments could be right for you.
How does it work?
The truSculpt system takes body sculpting to a new level. The device delivers MDS (multi-directional stimulation) to create remarkable changes in your physique. The results of truSculpt surpass what can be achieved with similar devices, as three different types of muscle contractions are triggered:
- Prep mode: In this phase of treatment, your muscles are stimulated in a twisting motion, warming them and preparing them for the second phase.
- Tone mode: The targeted muscles are contracted at an unbelievable rate, not possible with human effort, so rapidly that they reach the point of exhaustion (while you relax), increasing muscle strength and endurance.
- Sculpt mode: The target muscles are now prepared for a series of deep contractions to build muscle mass, naturally burning the fat covering the muscle structure, creating visible muscle definition.
Is truSculpt the same as EMSCULPT?
truSculpt emits monopolar RF energy, while EMSCULPT emits electromagnetic energy. The difference is that truSculpt makes it possible to trigger multi-directional contractions, rather than contracting your muscles in a single direction – with visible results after a single session. truSculpt is exceptionally versatile, allowing you to treat several body areas in a single session.
What can truSculpt treatments do for me?
If you are one of the many people who have worked out consistently but have been unable to achieve a “cut” appearance to your muscles, you are likely a candidate for this groundbreaking treatment. The benefits of a series of four to six sessions has the following benefits:
- Burns fat
- Triggers natural collagen and elastin production, tightening skin over time
- Gentle treatment
- Safe for all skin types
- No damage to surrounding tissue
- Fast treatment sessions
- No downtime
- Six body areas can be treated at one time
- Increases muscle mass
Am I a candidate for truSculpt?
truSculpt treatments are safe for most people, with a few exceptions. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, epilepsy, cancerous lesions, have recently undergone surgery, have a hernia, or blood flow conditions, this treatment is not for you.
Build core strength with truSculpt
truSculpt treatments can help you achieve a higher level of core strength with its muscle building effect. The ultra-rapid contractions triggered by the system stimulates deep muscle strength for a healthier, stronger, more attractive figure.
What is the treatment like?
truSculpt treatments take only minutes to complete, and up to eight body areas can be treated at one time. The device is placed on the areas to be firmed. You will feel the difference in the three phases of treatment, and the direction of the contractions can be reversed – a significant improvement over other body sculpting treatments. You will experience the sensation of the contractions which may feel strange in the first few minutes but is not painful. The treatment takes about 45 minutes to complete.
What areas of my body can be treated?
This versatile body sculpting system can create firmer, tauter, more defined muscles in any of these body areas:
- Inner and outer thighs
- Upper arms
What is the recovery like?
truSculpt treatments have no real recovery time, and you are free to return to your day after your treatment is completed. You will experience sore muscles, just like you would after an aggressive workout. To achieve the most benefit from your treatments, follow these pre-treatment steps:
- Stay hydrated
- No exercise for 12 hours before your treatment
- Shave the area to be treated if needed
- After treatment, you may experience some or all these after-effects:
- Muscles continue to contract
- You may feel the need to go to the bathroom more frequently
- A tingling sensation in the treated area may occur
- Sore or tender muscles for up to three days following your treatment
- Hunger (a result of the increased metabolic rate triggered by truSculpt). Rather than overeating, drink more water
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments needed varies from person to person. You will see visible results with one treatment, but you may choose to undergo a second treatment to achieve a higher level of muscle definition, or to develop muscle mass in a target area.
When will I see results?
It will take from six to eight weeks to achieve the full result, as your body needs time to shed the fat cells affected by the treatment. The first changes appear at about two weeks, continuing to improve over the following three months.
Schedule A Complimentary Consultation
Accessibility: If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact our Accessibility Manager at 888-210-2982.