One of the areas of the body that naturally tends to show the effects of aging is the buttocks. Over time, your buttocks can start to droop, flatten, or lose volume. Some people naturally inherit smaller, flatter buttocks, and are seeking a way to achieve a curvier, more attractive derrière. A great solution for this is a Brazilian butt lift performed by board-certified San Diego plastic surgeon, Dr. Reza Sadrian.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a fat transfer procedure that uses a combination of liposuction and fat grafting to produce fuller, higher, rounded – and more appealing buttocks. The procedure can reshape your curves to help you achieve you concept of an ideal body type. The name can be deceiving as a Brazilian butt lift is more than just reshaping the actual buttock. It improves the contour between the buttocks and the waist. This increased contrast between the lower back and buttocks creates lovely, attractive, feminine curves.
Before and After
What Are the Benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Fat transfer is a great way to enhance the buttocks, as your body recognizes your own cells and it is almost impossible to have any allergic reaction to your own tissue. A percentage of the transferred fat simply becomes part of your buttocks.
- Not as invasive as butt implants or a full surgical butt lift.
- A great option for those who want to make their buttocks look rounder and more toned or hope to reduce the look of a flat, droopy, or saggy bottom.
- The fat is transferred to the upper part of the buttocks, creating a lifting effect.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- You are unhappy with the appearance of flat or shapeless buttocks.
- You don’t like it that you have disproportionately small buttocks.
- You have adequate fatty deposits elsewhere on the body that can be harvested for the fat transfer procedure.
- You are in good health and safe to undergo the procedure.
- Non-smoker, as smoking can impede the healing process.
- Desire to look more attractive in various clothing styles.
Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Safe?
A Brazilian butt lift uses your own fat deposits to lift and enhance the way your buttocks appear. You do not have to worry about foreign substances affecting your health. Dr. Sadrian will spend time with you prior to your Brazilian butt lift procedure at his San Diego location, making sure know what to expect in the procedure, expected results, and recovery time. Dr. Sadrian believes it is critical that his patients are fully educated and have realistic expectations.
What Can I Expect From The Results?
Compared to the long-lasting results you will enjoy from a Brazilian butt lift, the recovery time is relatively short. You will need to give the fat time to settle in the new area. Noticeable improvement in the size and shape of your buttocks will be noticed immediately following your procedure. You should see the full benefits of your Brazilian butt lift within about four to six months after your procedure. From there, your results should last for years.
Why Choose Dr. Sadrian for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
With almost two decades of experience, Dr. Sadrian treats everyone he sees with a focus on understanding their aesthetic goals and dreams. Listening is the key to establishing a good relationship between doctor and patients. Dr. Sadrian is proud of his reputation for excellence in body contouring and exceptional results from Brazilian butt lift procedures.
Dr. Sadrian is a very experienced, Board-certified plastic surgeon with a fully accredited surgical center.