Dr. Sadrian and his professional and attentive staff are dedicated to getting you looking and feeling your best. At our med spa in San Diego, provide many advanced procedures and cutting-edge products to ensure you are getting the very best care and results.
You should know that we lead the field in laser and skin rejuvenation procedures like laser hair removal, spider vein correction, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, body contouring. Many of our most popular therapies offer non-invasive options. Our mission is to help you look great, help you to feel more confident and enjoy life to the fullest, confident in your appearance. Our treatments include:
At Dr. Sadrian's medical spa in La Jolla, we offer non-invasive skin tightening treatments. Known as “the revolutionary skin tightening, fat reduction machine,” Exilis is FDA-approved and uses non-surgical radio frequency energy to tighten skin and spot reduce fat, producing dramatic results in:
- Body Contouring
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Skin Tightening
- Fat-Melting in specific areas
- Cellulite Improvement
What Non-Invasive Cosmetic Rejuvenation Procedures Are Available in San Diego?
At Dr. Sadrian's med spa in San Diego, we have many non-surgical therapies for those who would like to improve their looks but don’t need an advanced surgical procedure. Below is a brief overview of the types of non-invasive cosmetic procedures that have proven to be effective in anti-aging and rejuvenation.
How To Improve the Look of Your Skin
One of the biggest self-perceived problem areas with a person’s overall look is his or her skin. Over time, skin tissue can become worn and lax after years of exposure to the sun, lack of proper nutrition, lack of sleep, stress and other basic realities of life. Below are just a few examples of Dr. Sadrian’s Plastic Surgery Center offerings for the La Jolla and San Diego area.
- Alphahydroxy acids (AHAs) – AHA’s are the mildest form of chemical peels available, and they can be used to restore the shine of the skin without the recovery time.
- Chemical peels – Chemical peels involve a slight amount of recovery time, but they have proved to be effective treatments for common skin problems.
- Cosmelan® – This treatment is one designed to remove the blemishes and marks that are left by over-pigmentation.
- Facial Scar Revision – Scars form for a variety of reasons, and there are a variety of options available to minimize their effect, including peels and scrapings.
- Photofacial – A photofacial is a process that uses pulses of light to help remove facial redness and flushing.
- Jessner’s Peel – A Jessner’s Peel is a process that involves using a chemical peel that penetrates to a medium level of depth designed to remove the deep and long-standing blemishes that develop over time.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Laser technology can now be used to provide patients with an instant removal of dead or discolored skin tissue and age lines.
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion is the exfoliation of the skin designed to minimize the effects of such conditions as acne, age spots, sun damages and the like.
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) – TCA is a process that’s used for those who want a deep chemical peel to attack those troubling scars and blemishes.
How To Improve the Vitality and Contours of Your Skin
Some people would like to improve the look and shape of their face. Below are examples of treatments that have produced tremendous results.
- BOTOX® treatments – BOTOX® treatments have become very popular in recent years because they are quick, easy, require almost no recovery time and can improve the look of the lips, eye lids and other areas of the face.
- Hair replacement – Losing your hair? Both men and women can take advantage of our efficient hair replacement procedure that can help curb the tide of baldness before it’s too late.
- Injectable fillers – Injectable fillers help augment areas of the face to produce more aesthetically shaped facial features.
- Laser hair removal – As you age, or due to genetics, you may have hair growing in unwanted places. Laser hair removal is a fast and effective treatment that can eliminate unwanted hair over just a few treatments.
How Can I Shape My Body?
Some patients simply want to improve the shape of their body but have found it difficult to achieve by exercise and diet alone. Here are some of our advanced offerings designed to rejuvenate the looks of your body.
- Fat injections – Fat injections use your own fat cells to reshape parts of your body. The procedure we use is truly advanced and has shown great results in many patients.
- Laser treatments – Laser treatments are not just used for skin. They can also be used to help provide a much less invasive form of liposuction.
Why Choose Dr. Sadrian?
Dr. Reza Sadrian, M.D. is a well-respected authority with dual Board certifications in plastic and reconstructive surgery and also oral and maxillofacial surgery. His nearly two decades of professional practice and extensive training, along with his many successes with his patients, has come about through his understanding that no two patients are alike. This is why Dr. Sadrian offers such a wide range of services – you are unique, your treatment should be too. His mission is simple: a healthier looking and more youthful you!
Schedule a consultation at one of the best medical spas La Jolla and San Diego have to offer.